Sunday, May 18, 2008

so speaketh Sometimes to Rarely

It seems... refreshing to once again connect reality to Virtuality. much time has passed, though the passing was brief. My mind has been attempting to unravel knots of mystery and confusion, and has so far failed to the point of worsening situations. That said, the following is what has been happening in Virtuality lately.

The valley is a place with no physical definition, so while I may refer to being there or visiting there oft, this is not the case. Perhaps simple conception describes my interaction with the virtual people here and their environment.

There is also a sky in this realm, and it seems to be above and below myself, yet upon land I tread - perhaps a valley around me, or plains, or jungle or mountains.

Ahh, here I could rest at peace, so far removed from reality. It is for peace I venture here, and peace, I find is better defined in reality than here. Peace, and a notion of strife might be exclusively in opposition, but here their superposition seems to suggest separating them would be nonsense.

In reality, if I were telling you a story, it might start with "So there is this girl..." and end not with a full stop, but more of a choose your own adventure, and each contains more question marks than any other thing.

In Virtuality, it goes something like this...
As with the intrigue of a stream before, so is there always wandering and wondering in this place. I have set out to do just this: wander and wonder. The clouds in their whorls beneath my tread glisten with the morning dew as the fauna gallivant across my vision as if flying... the whisper of an unconsciousness states that This is beautiful... this is beautiful... and I can but wholeheartedly agree.

I sit now in a dark place, where there is no entrance (such a thing should have no meaning anyway, here or elsewhere), and several exits. Each exit lies a different distance away, some preceded by obstacles, some perhaps not, but the dark is total. I know I could dance, scream, die, and not be heard, so I sit, and am comforted.
My left hand wants to leave, my right desires to stay put, and I have no jurisdiction over either. I don't know how to per/dis-suade myself from contemplating these exits. I seem convinced that one must lead me out, yet at the same time I lament that all will bring more trial. Maybe there is yet another exit I have not seen - plated in a blackness to mask itself even from the total absence of light. Should I find a resolution to this darkness, the world may turn around, and have rain fall from above in tranquillity.

as of yet, no such thing exists to detract from the black.

so I leave in dismay.

Shalom, my friends. Shalom.

w/w

No comments: