Friday, May 30, 2008

necessary possible impossibilities

Consistency? Here?

This dark room has not fled. A prison conjured of choices I cannot choose, possible impossibilities, and the like.

Perhaps I have been too liberal in experiences of Virtuality, and have allowed it to fatally mix with reality to form a sort of fantasy characterised by hypotheticals and maybes. Is this relevant? Is this relevant? Experience defines existence. Talk of relevance is nonsense.

If I am informed that I have left too much implicit, I will elaborate. Hesitate not to establish fleeting interpersonal contact.

Relevance aside, where it belongs, this dark room is unnervingly comfortable, yet I long for the valley and skies of companionship. Another exit has been recognised - with pictographs showing the First Race, with their zealous, also the Dominion, riddled with weakness and strength, and finally the Horde, massive and unruly and under strict guidance.

This exit is only available for a short time.. as transient as such things are, it may yet move a great distance away and be much more difficult to reach let alone escape though.

Besides, I don't even know if I want to take it. I may simply become acquainted with it's proximity and perhaps learn some things about the other exits.

What a dismaying endeavour though, for I suspect none of the exits I am aware of can lead me out of here. Perhaps if surrealism can exist in a non-real world... Virtuality's compliment can be conceived.
...

Somehow this does not appeal to me though... for when may I be free of this room? When will the appropriate exit become clear?

Perhaps in Virtaulity non-answers do not exist and resolution is made available for the burdened.

Let us also hope that this room does not steal my sanity before I find a way out.

w/w

No comments: