Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The introduction

Induced to the beginnings.
Informed but not coerced. Never forced.

Wherever you have been, it is not here. Whether you have listened to music, or gone to school, or had a job, friends, siblings or parents. If you have leisure preferences, or hobbies, demanding deadlines for projects, schoolwork, businesswork.

This is not any of those places. Here, you are none of these things.

Here, I am. And you are welcome.

Here is not reality. Here, is Virtuality.

You may have hobbies, friends, music here, but here is not where they are.
If you are here, then that is what is here. I am here, because I am here. You don't have to come, but if you do, you will be here too.

What do I do here?
Well, I am a processor. If there is something else here, I am an observer as well. I observe and process. I don't get bored, it isn't reality or anything. Processing keeps me from that, and here I process. I don't know what you would do here, but if you come, I might watch you.
It is exciting here. I also listen to music here. All the virtual people like it. But, unlike me, they don't come from reailty. I don't know where they come from, but when I came here, they were here. Sometimes there are more, sometimes less. When I am not here, though, neither are they. But I like to observe them, and then process.

So, welcome. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: